Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN) and Nigeria Network of NGOs are set to host a session of NEMP. This event will come up between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Friday 25th April, 2008, at the Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Ikeja, Lagos. The Non-Profit Employee Motivation Program (NEMP) is a capacity enhancement program for:
– Staff of non-profit organisations and other actors in the Non-profit sector
– Those who are considering a career change to the non-profit sector and;
– Fresh graduates seeking career direction.
Facilitators will include:
‘Niyi Adesanya, Managing Consultant, Fifthgear consulting Lagos
‘Niyi is a human capital advisor, public speaker, trainer and expert on the subject of leadership. He is a member of faculty at the prestigious Daystar Leadership Academy (DLA), Lagos, and has personally coached many high profile personalities including a state governor in Nigeria, Corporate Executives, Entrepreneurs, Pastors and public office holders. â€˜Niyi is the President, Niyi Adesanya Mass Empowerment Initiative (NAME-IT), a body which is geared towards promoting and empowering entrepreneurship and business success in Nigeria.
‘Gbenga Sesan, Executive Director, Paradigm Initiative Nigeria
‘Gbenga is a 2007 Archbishop Tutu Leadership Fellow and he has spoken to over 400 audiences in 23 countries. He was a member of the Nigerian Presidential Task Force on ICT Restructuring, and Vice Chair of United Nations Economic Commission for Africa’s African Technical Advisory Committee. He serves on the board of a number of non-profit and private institutions and has recently been announced a member of the United Nations’ Department of Economic and Social Affairs/Global Alliance for ICT and Devenlopment’s Committee of eLeaders of Tomorrow for ICT and Development.
The program will:
– Equip participants for optimal performance on their jobs
– Help participants clarify “career” and “job”, with a view to encourage participants to seek long term career interests rather than pursue immediate gains
– Provide participants with tools for evaluating if the non-profit sector is it for them or not
– Help participants return to their duty posts refreshed and prepared to deliver their targets ahead of deadline.
This session which is priced at N37,000 per participant has only twenty seats available. However, NNNGO has concluded arrangements to provide a limited number of N20,000 scholarships for those with demonstrable interest to enroll in the training program and but without a means to pay full registration cost. To apply for the scholarship, eMail seyi[at]nnngo.org stating why you should be considered for a scholarship.
Click here to download the registration form for this program. All completed applications must reach nemp[at]pin.org.ng on/before the 31st March, 2008. You will be advised on the status of your registration within 72 hours of receipt of your application and get payment details afterwards.
Program Manager (NEMP)
+234 805 624 9391